HOW TO LIVEN YOUR SPACE (AND LIFE!) WITH PATONE’S COLOR OF THE YEAR
Inspired by the sky at dusk
Classic Blue is a simple color that endures through time and captures the culture of the moment, which means there’s no surprise why Pantone selected it as the 2020 Color of the Year.
“A boundless blue evocative of the fast and infinite evening sky, Classic Blue encourages us to look beyond the obvious to expand our thinking,” says executive director of the Pantone Color Institute Leatrice Eiseman.
WHAT’S INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
Wellness Festival – 2
Events – 3
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR ZOOM COLOR CONSULTATION
text or call 773.398.7551
THE HEALTHY HOLIDAY FESTIVAL
Text and Photos by Isabel Mercado
When the Institute researches colors, they’re not just choosing hues that might look nice on a bedspread.
The organization spends the year combing the globe for budding trends, diving into the psychology of the color and the lifestyle it promotes.
They consider popular travel destinations, art, emerging lifestyles and socio-economic conditions.
It was more than a festival. It was a celebration of a healthier, better way to live, no matter the season.
Though we can’t come to your home at this time, we are committed to helping you find the colors that you love for your home!
1-HOUR ZOOM COLOR CONSULTATION
Have More Questions?
*fee does not include parking or trip cost if outside the city
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Efficient 1-hour no-nonsense ZOOM color consultation with 20 year expert.
- Free unlimited text-design support during your entire painting project.
- Detailed design & color plan for your entire project beyond the colors on the walls.
- Complementary painting quote.
- Additional FREE 1-hour Color Consultation when you hire us to paint.
- FREE access to our vetted contractors for all your home needs.
- FREE design resources for DIYers.
- Discounted Full Service Interior Designers
When we’re not hanging holiday lights we are transforming homes with color and paint!